Casey Lau, Community Development, APAC for Softlayer, has been instrumental in helping connect us with mentors and events. Its an amazing thing that Softlayer has come to the Hong Kong startup scene and helped startups like Social Agent so much!
Social Agent was enlisted in Softlayer’s catalyst program
The program is setup like this (full details on http://www.softlayer.com/partners/catalyst
Meet Catalyst, the SoftLayer startup incubator. Catalyst is core to our mission to enable next generation technologies and empower the entrepreneurs that will bring them to market.
As a former startup ourselves, we know it takes more than hard work and determination to transform ideas into an enterprise. You need tangible resources to start a company and equip it for success and growth. So Catalyst provides free infrastructure and support necessary for building your vision, including:
- Free best-in-class hosting
- Free MENTORING support from the SoftLayer Innovation Team – this means engineering advice, connections to Silicon Valley and basic mentoring from people that have mentored at places like TechStars and 500 Startups.
- Free MARKETING support – if you need help with your marketing plan you can tap into the SoftLayer marketing team to get connections to online and offline media, trade shows and more.
Want to be part of Catalyst?
If your company is one of the following, it’s eligible:
- Startup or early-stage technology company with an Internet-dependent product or service
- Member of an incubator or accelerator program that we partner with
- Referral from a SoftLayer investor or advisor
I strongly recommend any new tech startup to apply for this program, their support and service rocks! Its not only hosting, its an amazing mentor and marketing driven program.